Recipe: Greek Chicken and Potatoes

  



You're probably going to start to think that ALL I do is Mediterranean... I know, I said that last time. BUT - it's true... We've just happened upon a couple of new recipes that we would make again & they ALL happen to be Mediterranean inspired.
 Anyways... here it is!

Recipe 2: Greek Chicken and Potatoes

Ingredients

6 Chicken Thighs
1 Lb small Yukon gold potatoes, halved
1/2 Cup Olive Oil
1/3 Cup Lemon Juice
1 tsp Lemon Zest
2 tsp Kosher Salt
1 tsp Pepper
1 tbsp minced Garlic
2 tsp dried Oregano
1 bunch Asparagus
Olive Oil Spray
Parsley & Lemon for garnish





Method

Set Oven to 400 degrees (F).
Spray baking sheet with Olive Oil (I also lined with foil).
Mix Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Lemon Zest, Salt, Pepper, Garlic & Oregano together. 
Layer Potatoes, then Chicken and pour the mixture over. 
Bake for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and spread Asparagus over the top of the Chicken & Potatoes.
Return to oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes or until Chicken has an internal temperature of at least 160.

This one was SUPER easy. So easy I did not think it was going to be this good, but it was! 

Let me know if you make it & what you think!

MPeacockCPT94@Gmail.com




Comments